Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Punish the Innocent

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4300383

I don't usually post stories like this but I felt it necessary to at least spread the word about a man who was imprisoned for a crime he didn't commit (i.e. "Here we go again!)

Eric in the link above was convicted of rape, despite there being no evidence whatsoever that he committed the act, the only evidence being a massive dumptruck's worth on some white guy who admits to being a "jealous boyfriend," so what's the logical thing to do? Throw the innocent guy in jail. THAT makes sense.

Spread the word, get this guy some help.

- From the Army of Common Sense (informed by Phillip DeFranco)

2 comments:

price per head call center said...

I wonder why I did not knew this before.... it was a good read. You are working on a very good blog.. I look forward to visit your blog again....

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a really clear clarification of the challenges.
It was truly informative. Your website is extremely helpful.
Thank you for sharing!

Also visit my web site: campaign monitor email templates